The second edition of Family Law explains the law and informs students of the social reality in which the law operates. It outlines the different theoretical perspectives from which to approach the subject.
It is fully up-to-date including topics such as new adoption and children's legislation and ongoing effects of the Human Rights Act. The book is ideal for LLB courses in family law and also undergraduate and postgraduate courses in children's law, and courses on social work and social policy, where a knowledge of family law is needed.
- Boost your books without breaking the bank
- All our books are used and will show signs of use BUT all the words inside are exactly the same as a new one!
- Use our "bookclub" discount code for an extra 10% off this price
- Remember delivery to UK mainland is FREE (excludes Highlands / Islands and rural Scotland / Cornwall)
- Loads of other titles to select from - just check out our other items
Family Law Jonathan Herring Second Edition
You can collect in person at our North East Depot in Skelton in Cleveland